:: Overview | Programme Objectives | Learning Outcomes | Classifications |Programme Structures and Features ::
| Career Prospects dan Other Information | Subject Synopsis | Home ::
At the end of the programme, graduate teachers should be able to:
- Relate and manipulate knowledge and applications of the Mechanical Engineering principles especially those related with the teaching & learning (T&L) of Mechanical Engineering at secondary and tertiary levels of education.
- Integrate and demonstrate knowledge and skills of pedagogy, psychology, philosophy, assessment and other learning-related areas in the T&L of Mechanical Engineering.
- Apply and demonstrate knowledge and skills in ICT and multimedia creatively, innovatively and effectively to produce effective T&L and education-related activities.
- Demonstrate skills and competencies in communicating knowledge, theories, concepts and practices of Mechanical Engineering Education either in written or oral form across a wide range of contexts and stakeholders (students, parents, colleagues and community).
- Demonstrate the ability to think and solve problems critically, creatively and innovatively.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team undertaking a range of different team roles.
- Respond and adapt readily to changing situations and to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Explore the basics of business and job opportunities.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills as educator and leader of community.
- Practice high ethics and integrity.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to humanities and other fields not stated in (a), (b) and (c) essentials for the development of a holistic educator.