:: Overview | Programme Objectives | Learning Outcomes | Classifications |Programme Structures and Features ::
| Career Prospects dan Other Information | Subject Synopsis | Home ::
At the end of the programme, graduate teachers should be able to:
- Substantially knowledgeable and competent in the area of Building Construction.
- Substantially knowledgeable in learning-related and pedagogy-related areas and highly competent to apply his/her pedagogical knowledge and skills in the teaching & learning (T&L) of Building Construction education-related activities of school curriculum and co-curriculum at secondary level.
- Apply and demonstrate knowledge and skills in ICT and multimedia creatively, innovatively and effectively to produce effective T&L and education-related activities.
- Demonstrate skills and competencies in communicating knowledge, theories, concepts and practices of Building Construction Education either in written or oral form across a wide range of contexts and stakeholders (students, parents, colleagues and community).
- Demonstrate ability to think and solve problems critically, creatively and innovatively.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team undertaking a range of different team roles
- Respond and adapt readily to changing situations and to continue learning independently in the acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- Explore the basics of business and job opportunities.
- Demonstrate exemplary leadership skills as educator and leader of community.
- Practice high ethics and integrity
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills related to humanities and other fields not stated in (a), (b) and (c) essentials for the development of a holistic educator.